June 13, 2013

Life Philosophy


I have two phrases that I try and live my life by. Well, I have a lot of phrases, but there are two that stand out to me the most. The first is "What e'er thou art, act well thy part." We each have a purpose of being here at this time, of that I am certain. Once we find out what that purpose is, what that role is, we need to do it well. It's not going to be the same as the people around you, but it is yours and yours alone to fulfill. That's how I live my life. I'm still discovering my role, but I'm living it as I discover it, and I think that's what is important. It's your willingness to do whatever it is that the Lord asks you to do.



The second quote I live by is "Come what may and love it." There are things that happen in life that we can't control. But they are tailored to our weaknesses and fears, so that we can learn and grow from those experiences. They are opportunities, not misfortunes. If we view them as such, we will learn more from them and they will allow us to grow and become like our Father in Heaven. That's what life is about anyways: learning to become like our glorious Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment