May 25, 2013

Thanks to Friends


Don't you just love your friends? All that they've done has inspired you in one way or another. And if not, then take a moment to reflect on all the times you've spent together. I think that it is human nature to only see from one perspective: our own. But when we take the time to reflect on what we've accomplished and what our friends have accomplished, we realize that they have been right there with us, helping us through the trials of life.

I am so beyond grateful for my friends and what they've done for me. They have shown me how to smile and laugh. They have shown me how to put on a happy face and tough it out.They have shown me how to have a good time. They have shown me much support and love. They have shown me how to live and love as our Savior would.

My friends have helped me get to where I am today.

I challenge YOU to tell your friends how grateful you are for their guidance. I challenge you to give them a hug and tell them how wonderful they are. In some way or another, show them you care. In some way or another, I promise that they will show you back.


No comments:

Post a Comment